Are you an experienced arts facilitator? Rua Red is seeking to create a panel of facilitators to support the delivery of the organisation's education and engagement programme 2023/2024.
This opportunity is open to artists and facilitators in any art form who are experienced in delivering workshops to a wide range of groups. Applications are invited from facilitators in any discipline: visual art, dance, music, poetry, storytelling, and more.
The panel will form a Directory/Database for the organisation and facilitators will be employed to deliver workshops in line with exhibitions, festivals, and events throughout the year such as Bealtaine, Cruinniu na nÓg, summer camps, and Culture Night.
- A recognised (third level or professional) qualification in an artistic practice OR equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience facilitating groups of adults and/or children
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 3rd October:
- A current, facilitation focussed CV with contact details
- A cover letter outlining your interest in working with Rua Red and your area(s) of expertise
- Up to 4 examples of recent work (Image/Video)
All successful applicants will be required to complete Child Protection Training and Garda Vetting in compliance with Child Protection and Safeguarding policies.
Please note that membership to Rua Red’s facilitator panel does not guarantee employment on specific projects or events and that facilitators will be engaged on an as-needed basis as defined by the Arts Centre.