Rua Red are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, hardworking friendly individual who can show initiative to join their team.
The individual should have excellent communication skills, be willing to learn and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Experience of working within the catering and hospitality business is preferable but not essential.
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 6pm on Wednesday 19th February 2020
Some info on the Rua Red Café
With an ever-changing menu, comfortable environment, loyalty cards, free Wi-Fi and a friendly staff, The Rua Red Café is the ideal meeting spot for a business coffee or lunch with friends.
The Rua Red Café provides high quality coffee (served by fully trained baristas), a range of hot and cold drinks, gourmet sandwiches, soups and hot savouries and salads – all available as a take away service.
The Café, situated on the ground floor, is the perfect venue for smaller events, catering for 55 seated guests and 100 standing with a small outdoor decking area.
Flooded with natural light, courtesy of floor to ceiling wraparound windows, the Café is available for reservations throughout the day and can be hired after 5pm for private functions, parties and events.
Café Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm
- Food preparation and serving
- Making teas and coffees
- Carrying out day-to-day hygiene and cleaning arrangements
- To support & implement the health & safety policy: food stock rotation, food labelling and record keeping
- Dealing with customers and taking orders
- Handling cash and daily reconciliations
- Ensuring café area is stocked with supplies and clean and tidy
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Ensure all comments and complaints are logged and dealt with in a courteous manner.
- Remaining up to date on activities and events in the centre
Health & Safety
- Carry out health and safety duties as specified in the organisations safety statement
- Any other duties as assigned
- Attending internal meetings and training as agreed
- This is a part time position, 20 hours per week minimum from Monday to Saturday
- Rate of pay €10.10 per hour