Are you a visual art facilitator, with a strong interest in making visual arts accessible to all? Rua Red wants you!
We are currently recruiting for freelance facilitators to enhance and expand our dynamic education and outreach programme for 2019. This is a freelance/part-time hours to meet specific project/events throughout the year.
- 1 year experience of designing and delivering Visual Art (all disciplines) workshops to children, young people or adults (one or all three).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible in terms of delivering weekend and evening workshops.
- Experience of delivering CPD training for teachers.
All applicants must display a high level of attention to detail and an understanding of administrative processes involved in workshop design and delivery.
Please send the following to email@example.com by 12pm Friday the 23rd of November.
- Name, address, telephone and email addresses of 2 professional referee.
- Short Biography outlining your experience (Max 1 x A4 page).
- A CV with relevant experience listed.
- 3 Images of previous work (if applicable).
- A short proposal (500 words) on your areas on interest or an idea for a project you think will be perfect for Rua Red’s programming.
- You are welcome to include Website/Vimeo/YouTube links in place of images
All successful applicants will be required to complete Garda Vetting Forms and other documents in compliance with Child Protection and Safeguarding policies.